You want a dream garden, but you have a restricted budget?
You don’t have to win the lottery or to break the bank to have a marvelous and unique garden. You just have to be creative and to find ways to make your garden pretty and interesting.
Don’t throw everything away! Plants look very good in small pots, jars or glasses.
What can you use?
- Purses, small tote bags and other handbags
- Plastic beach toys, sand buckets
- Plastic, metal or wooden buckets
- Storage baskets
- Water cans
- Old suitcases, make-up cases
- Old metal paint cans
- Old bird cages
- Old wicker, wooden or plastic chairs
- Old shoes
- Old bathtubs