I was nominated by two lovely bloggers danandlynnon4dacres and sanabilbeautifier to participate in the Liebster Award.
I think that the Liebster Award is a good way to getting to know each other.
I am really happy for this nomination, so thank you :-).
- You receive the award and thank the bloggers who nominated you
- You post 11 random facts about yourself
- You answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Pass the award onto 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
The 11 random facts about myself:
- I have a dog and seven cats
- I workout almost every day and I am also a step aerobic trainer
- I will marry end of September
- I am a perfume addict
- I love ice cream
- Marzipan makes me crazy 🙂
- I enjoy reading books about Nazism, Jewish history and Islam
- I have a sister 19 years older than me
- I love Asian and Italian food
- I am too critical
- I hate kohlrabi
Here are my answers for the received questions:
1. What is the one thing you like to do most? Why?
I enjoy doing sport, because it makes me happy and relaxed :-).
2. What is your favorite tool. Why?
It is the watering can, because it keeps the plants healthy and happy.
3. What is your favorite thing you made or repurposed that cost very little? How?
It is an old chair, which I made seem new again by painting it.
4. What do you do to relax?
I read a lot of books and eat tons of ice cream.
5. What is your favorite quote?
“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need” from Marcus Tullius Cicero.
6. What is your favorite place to visit?
Capri, it is paradise :-).
7. Who is the one person (dead or alive) you would like to meet and what would you ask them?
I would like to meet Audrey Hepburn and ask her what was her favourite perfume.
8. What is your favorite season? Why?
It is definitely the spring, because nature comes alive.
9. What is your favorite flower? Why?
I love tulips because they are simple and elegant.
10. Why did you start a blog?
I like to write about the things I like the most.
11. What new skill would you like to learn?
I would like to learn how to swim, but I am still afraid of water.
And here are the nominees for the Liebster Award:
Happy May Day, my dear friends!